Gemini Corporation N.V. is engaged in the worldwide business of diversified scrap product lines and claims a position as the world’s leading organisation in the trading of recyclable materials including rubber, steel, wood, plastics and oleo chemicals. The company, which has a turnover of $520m and exports over 1 million metric tons per annum, says it is also the largest scrap tyre trader in the world with a 40% market share.
The Rubber business achievements highlights for the year ending December 2017 include the following:
– Largest scrap tyre exporter in the world.
– Secured UK Waste Broker License.
– Doubling the volume year over year for last 3 years.
2015 – 57304 tons
2016 – 112840 tons
2017 – 241072 tons
– Business across 26 Countries in the world.
– Working with almost all the shipping lines in the world.
– Stricter adherence to applicable laws and compliance with trustworthy operations.
– Stepped into the 6th year of Rubber Business with a new benchmark of 25000 (40 HC) Containers.
– Exporting from countries like UK, Ireland Australia, New Zealand, US and most of Europe
– Largest exporter from UK/Ireland with volume of 1000 TEU’s/month
Gemini Corporation manages a growing recycling business around the UK, USA, Australia, New Zealand and Europe and is currently looking forward to widening its protracted network of buyers and suppliers of recycled and recyclable rubber on global basis.
The company says it is looking for potential buyers of recyclable/renewable rubber products and thereby supports the suppliers in removing the scrap together with an assurance of an eco-friendly recycling process in the form of a recovery report. The company is self-sufficient in acting as an end to end connecting bridge starting from the supplier’s origin to the buyer’s destination. Gemini adheres to all regional regulatory compliance and applicable law of the land.
The Rubber Business Unit of the company deals with various kinds of recyclable rubber products, which includes baled tyres, shredded tyres, rubber powder, granulates (crumb rubber) butyl tubes and buffings.