Wolfersdorff Consulting has announced its first webinar for 2023 named “Recovered Carbon Black in Rubber” which will be published on April the 12th.
Recovered Carbon Black in Rubber Webinar Announced
The latest webinar from Wolfersdorff Consulting comes hot on the heels of other webinars such as recovered carbon black in specialty applications like plastic colour concentrates, inks and coatings. The webinar is ideally suited for newcomers to recovered carbon black with Wolfersdorff Consulting themselves explaining that ” technology will be explained in such a way that even non-technical people like investors, bankers and entrepreneurs can understand complex technical topics such as specifications and technology.”
The 60-minute webinar will cover multiple subject areas which are as follows:
- What is recovered carbon black?
- Recovered carbon black production process
- Recovcered carbon black quality control
- Recovered carbon black composition
- Recovered carbon black analysis methods
- Introduction into rubber compounds
- Tyre application examples
- Mechanical rubber goods (“MRG”) application examples
- Performance testing of recovered carbon black in rubber
- Recovered carbon black specifications
- Examples of recovered carbon black use
- Outlook for recovered carbon black in rubber applications
This webinar will be published on April the 12th at 2pm CEST and is available on the Wolfersdorff Consulting webshop by clicking here.