The TRA ‘Briefing Day’, long a feature of the UK recycling calendar, will be back this year following a Covid forced break
The 2023 TRA event will be held on Wednesday 13th September 2023 at the Woodland Grange Hotel, Leamington Spa, so make a diary date now
As always, delegates can expect insightful and high quality briefings on all the current market and regulatory trends from our expert presenters.
Participation is free to TRA Members, media representatives and our industry regulators. A charge of £50 per person will apply to all other bookings, which includes refreshments and a buffet lunch.
The Programme to date:
- UK and European used tyre arisings -Where they come from and where they go
- The Regulatory Challenge – Improving enforcement and permitting and the EA plans for waste movement monitoring
- World Developments in tyre recycling – new projects and approaches to end of life tyre management
- Promoting rubberised asphalt – a missing opportunity
- Prospects for tyre pyrolysis – a status update
- Tyre Recycling in the UK – Unlocking the barriers to success