Frankfurt to host the second Carbon Black Conference
European Carbon Black Conference
ACI’s 2nd European Carbon Black Summit will take place on the 22nd and 23rd of June 2022 in Frankfurt, Germany. With an ever-increasing focus on sustainability and recycling as well as fluctuation of feedstock prices, the European Carbon Black industry is now facing changes with more expected in the near future. The industry will need to adapt to these new objectives and developments and work together as a whole to ensure a smooth & thriving transition.
The two-day event will bring together senior representatives of the different stakeholders involved in this sector, from producers, technology developers, rubber producers, chemical suppliers, researchers, as well as other influential stakeholders from the value chain. Attend the Summit to discover the key topics and updates from the latest developments in essential areas of this industry.
- Carbon Black in Current Policy Frameworks and Safety Regulation
- Responding to IMO and Marpol 2020
- International Market Review of the Carbon Black Industry
- Evolving Sustainability in recovered Carbon Black
- Raw Materials and Supply Chain Challenges
- Smart Packaging Solutions for Clean and Efficient Manufacturing
- Current Applications of Carbon Black Including New and High-Performance Applications
- Understanding the Role of Recovered Black in the Rubber & Tyre Industry
- Environmentally Safe Production: How and Why
- Future Development of Carbon Black